Monday, July 11, 2011

My big date with U2

I'm taking a break from moving work today to do something really exciting (at least to me).





   Jay and I are hitting the road for the most ill-timed concert in the history of all concerts we have attended.  But I wouldn't miss U2.  No way, no how.  We've had these tickets for almost two years, with the original concert being rescheduled cause Bono hurt his back.  




The truth is:  I am a tried and true, old school fan and I can't wait to hit the Roger's Centre in Toronto tonight.  Even though I have a million boxes to unpack and a kitchen to empty out.  Even though I have fabric to order, wallpaper to strip and rooms to paint.  







I know it will be worth it to see this show and spend some time with my handsome fella.  

   I'll be back tomorrow to show you some photos of the new house with all our stuff in it.  We are struggling with trying to arrange our furniture.  Most of it  doesn't really fit in the rooms, since it was purchased for another house.  

   So, it looks like some shopping will be required.  Sigh.  

xo Meg

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Have a great time. I saw them back in 2005 and they are so incredible live! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, how exciting!! U2 is absolutely one of my favorites!! Have a blast and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen them 5 times... I'm kind of a junkie. The concert was AH-MAZING! We had so much fun, except for the ridiculous traffic on the way home - didn't get home till 4 am! But it was worth it. xo

    ReplyDelete