Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Favourites

Oh hooray, it's Friday!  We have survived the first week back to school!  I have actually been better organized than usual thanks to my first Friday Favourite, Angie at the blog Echoes of Laughter.

   Angie posted a series called Back To School Organizing over the last week that is really helping me get it together this year.  Some of the things she wrote about were things I already did, but others were new and really helpful.











   I'm working on organizing things around here.  We're still not really there since the move.  It drives me crazy when things aren't in order.  Right now, my little office off the kitchen needs lots of work.  I saw this office space at Amber Interiors and just loved it.


   I love the hanging lights over each workspace and the inspiration/bulletin board she made.  Well done, Amber!

   And the last thing was this pretty little bathroom makeover over at Design Indulgence.  Sherry didn't change the bones of the washroom (which I consider a good thing since it's budget friendly AND that's my favourite wallpaper of all time).  But she freshened it up a bit. And I adore the outcome.


So, those are my faves this week.  What did you love in blogland?

xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment