Thursday, September 29, 2011

Homebuilder's Awards

     Every year, the local Homebuilder's Association that my hubby belongs to hosts the 'Awards of Creative Excellence'.  In past years we have entered projects and have won several different categories.  This year, we just couldn't get it together to complete the submission package.  We were in the middle of a move and had many other things going on with the business.  I was a little disappointed not to get any projects entered.  It's excellent publicity and a fun evening out amongst colleagues.

It turns out that one of the designers that we worked with last year actually entered a couple of our projects.  Last night we went out to the Awards Gala and celebrated.

We won 'Best Renovation $51,000 - $100,000'.  

Here's a peek at the project:












Before:


It was a fun evening, we got dressed up and enjoyed a nice meal.  It was almost a date night, except for the 500 other people that were there.  It was still nice to spend the time with Jay and I'm always proud of the work he does.

xo Meg

3 comments:

  1. OH Wow!! What a beautiful kitchen and incredible transformation! Thank you for sharing it Meg! I'm glad you two enjoyed your night out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job!!! Huge transformation and I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame on me for only looking at your master when I popped over from Roomspiration. Luckily Kerry brought me right back over to you!! You house looks incredible! Award much deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete