Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Off They Go!


I sent these two little sweeties off for their first day of school today.  They just make me so proud. 

 I love the fall, it's my favourite season.  I love the crisp air and chilly nights.  I love back to school shopping and the sense of promise that comes along with starting fresh.  I think Audrey has inherited this love from me.  She could hardly sleep last night she was so excited!  She had packed her backpack and organized her snacks.  Her clothes were laid out on her chair in the order she would be putting them on... 


I took this photo of the fabrics we found for her room.  The leaf pattern will be going on the pelmet with white trimmed curtains, and on pillows for the bed.  The green fabric will be an accent pillow and will also cover the window seat cushion on the other side of the room.  



Like it?  She sure does.

xo Meg

2 comments:

  1. Love your choice of fabrics and hope they both have a fantastic first day back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable :) Hope they had a good first day! My 2 year old has her first day of preschool tomorrow.

    The fabrics are perfect - fun and chic! Can't wait to see it come together.

    ReplyDelete