Friday, September 30, 2011

Roomspiration: Master Bedroom Mood Board



I had so much fun linking up Elliott's Room to the Roomspiration Mood Board links that I decided to show you the work I've been doing in our master bedroom.  This room isn't in the plans for a while yet, as we are currently working on Audrey's room.  Some of the elements are already in place.  Others I am still dreaming of.







I really love the inspiration image, by Interior Philosophy.  I think the bedroom is so pretty and restful looking. I love the natural elements and the serene colour scheme.

 Here are the sources:

Fabrics
The Antique Washed Belgian Linen is from Restoration Hardware.  We already have that on the bed and I love it so much.  It has gotten softer with washing and is the perfect colour.

I would like to do a bedskirt and long bolster pillow out of the Gazebo Fabric and like the Fretwork Fabric for some accent pillows.  Both fabrics are from Canadian fabric source Tonic Living.

Art
The Raven print is from Etsy artist, eastwitching and there are so many watercolours of hers that I admire.  The frames are just Ikea Ribba.  You can't beat their proportions or price!

The other piece in the room is one I created as an anniversary gift for my husband.  It is similar to the one pictured here.  I'll be blogging about that later in the week.

Lighting
The Weston Arc Sconce is from Pottery Barn.  I think the lines of it will look nice with the antique pendant light that is original to the room.

Headboard is from Sundance.  It's so beautiful but way out of our budget.  Plus, Jay loves to build things for our home.  I think we have enough barn board left over to make a similar one.

I haven't nailed down a paint colour for the room, since I am still waiting for fabric samples.  I'll keep you posted!  I'm linking up today at Just A Touch Of Grey.

xo Meg

2 comments:

  1. That mood board is amazing!!! I love the color palette.. it's right up my alley. So glad you joined Roomspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your moodboard inspiration! This room will be gorgeous and serene when you get it finished. The beside lighting from Pottery Barn is going to be so pretty. Great job.

    ReplyDelete