Monday, January 23, 2012

This wallpaper will be the death of me.  I'm pretty sure.

Here we are:







   These pictures are anything but pretty but it's mostly off.  Jay will be skim coating the walls to smooth out the awful surface.  Then I'll be painting everything out in Benjamin Moore's Sandy Hook Gray.  Hopefully it turns out to be the colour of handprints, since there are always so many little ones going up the staircase.  I know this is going to make a huge difference in the overall look of the house once we finally have it done.

Sandy Hook Gray

I'm off to climb up the ladder and get the last bit of the paper off!

xo Meg

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. We did the same thing two years ago, sadly the wall was in such a bad state we had to rehange new wallpaper, which I love, but was surprised my mariage survived the experience (I joke it wasn't that bad. Careful on that ladder!
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete