Monday, April 16, 2012

Office Reveal!

   I'm happy to report that I finished most of the work on my little back room office this weekend.  I still have a bit of zhushing to do.  The office is visible from my kitchen and  includes a powder room, which is not finished yet.  I still need to pull it all together.  I need a rug and artwork and I'd like to paint my wooden office chair too.  But without further ado, here are the before shots:

before

before





And now, welcome to my office:







pantry door



powder room door


back door


I love the fresh colour scheme and the way it looks so much cleaner now.  All that ugly, dark wood made it hard to feel creative!


For those interested:

Wall Colour:  BM Woodlawn Blue
Trim Colour:  BM White Dove
Back Door Colour:  BM Kendall Charcoal
Desk Accessories: Crate & Barrel (little bowl and tray)
Silver Tray:  vintage, my parents
Wicker container:  West Elm a long while ago
Tulips:  Backyard, thanks to Audrey

There is more to come on this project.  I'll be hanging the curtains and adding a rug and artwork, etc.  I'll keep you posted!

xo Meg

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! So much fresher. I love the whole color scheme and esp that sweet desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm loving the blue and white together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!! That wall color is a wonderful choice. And the light fixture really shines now. And you styled the desk so well. It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Meg! It looks so fresh and beautiful! Fabulous job on picking the colours! Have a wonderful week! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colors you chose!! What a little paint can do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a perfect office interior and decoration. I would like to decor my new office by this type of modern style.

    ====================
    Red card Trainee | CSCS Yellow Card

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. I love that light fixture!

    ReplyDelete