Friday, April 13, 2012

Office

I've been working very hard to get my office looking good.  It's not done yet but I think it's already looking better...

Sorry for the dark photo.  I guess that's what happens when you take an iphone
photo facing a sunny window!

It has actually taken a whole lotta paint to get rid of the orange-y stain on the wainscotting.  This is three coats and a zinsser primer coat.  Pain in the butt.  But I think it looks pretty.




This one's brighter, but fuzzy.  I'm certainly no photographer (obviously).  We are painting the exterior doors a deep charcoal grey.  I can't wait to see how this looks in here.  I'm also thinking about painting the pocket door to the powder room in charcoal grey but that is undecided.

I'm off to work, just thought I'd give you a sneak peek!

 I hope you all have a lovely weekend.  The weather here looks good so I think we'll be setting up scaffolding on our house and beginning the exterior work as well.

xo Meg

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a difference the white paint makes! It's looking great.

    kaescornerdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete