Monday, April 23, 2012

This and That

I have a few things to share with you today.  

First of all, here are a couple of instagram snaps of my backyard:


I have managed to weed out the right corner (above photo).  I've also managed to push the paver border back several feet in this corner.  




You can't really tell but the huge clump of green stuff in front of the dead tree (second photo) is green onions.  There are about a million green onions in this backyard.  We've been using them in salads. 

 Eventually there will be new grass.  The previous owner of this house thought the random flowers (weeds) in the lawn looked pretty. I don't happen to agree so we'll be roto-tilling it up and putting down sod.  There are so many weeds that I don't think anything can be salvaged.

You do not have to tell me that not much has been accomplished. The best laid plans, right? My soccer team had playoffs this weekend and I was expecting that we'd be eliminated early but we just kept WINNING!  That part was fun but didn't leave any time to get the yardwork done.

Ah well, such is life.  

Here's the tile in the powder room, along with the pretty light:



I'm looking forward to making more progress on these projects this week.  

Happy Monday!

xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment