Saturday, July 21, 2012

Master Bedroom: Shop the House

With all the expensive renovating going on around here (yes, I'm talking to you kitchen), I decided that I should shop the house to spruce up the master bedroom.

There are lots of elements I can pull from other places to make our master look more finished.  And right now, since everything else in the whole house is a disaster zone, I want to pull together the master so I can just hide out in there.




1.  New light blue sheets.  Cheap ones from President's Choice that actually feel nice.
2.  New greige window panels that I found at Homesense for $29.99 a while ago.
3.  Blue blanket given to me by a friend a few years back.
4.  Pillow that my Mom sewed for me.  I have two pillows and a bit more fabric to use.
5.  My painting.
6.  The Resto linen bedding that I thought would be the perfect neutral.  I can never seem to find anything to go with it.

 I'm just going to throw it all together and see what I get.


Wall colour is being chosen.  I'm leaning heavily towards BM White Dove.  I'm looking for the perfect white for the walls.  And we all know how easy that is.  I have some sample pots and the paint swatches go up today.

I'd better get to work!

xo Meg


1 comment:

  1. I love that painting. Can't wait to see how you pull it together. I think it's going to look great! :)

    ReplyDelete