Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Good News!

I think we've finally found a house! 

We're still working out the details but I'll keep you posted.  Just to get you in the right frame of mind, this house couldn't be any more different from our last one.  It's a brick ranch - a total departure from anything we've ever owned.

    It seems like there's lots of inspiration for the fixing-it-up process.  Just take a look at these:


Pinned Image
Sherry's house via  BHG




Pinned Image
Amazing exterior reno via TPH





Pinned Image
via cottage & vine


We are going in a completely different direction with the design and decorating in this house. I'm excited to try something new.  If you're curious about my plans for the new digs, you can check out my ranch home inspiration board on pinterest.  I'd love it if you know of any other great ranch renos to share with me. 

xo Meg

2 comments:

  1. You're selling your adorable house?! After you just finished the kitchen reno?? I'm impressed! And, I can't wait to see the new house you'll be working on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooo!! That's great news. As someone who loves in a small cottage I can tell you - you will love it!

    ReplyDelete