Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Casual Spring Style

I will be the first to admit that I'm a Gap girl.  I love the Gap.  I can consistently, without fail go in there and find something to wear that looks good, fits well and washes nicely.  I also like their other brands.  So when I was looking for some spring style inspiration, I naturally checked out their site to see what they had going on.

 A preppy mix of colours and a length of shorts I can actually wear.





Polka Dots!  




Another plan for my fave chambray shirt from Gap. 




I love this cognac colour with black and denim.






I like the styling of this dress with the oxford underneath.  I could wear this to work.

If you've been reading for a while, you know I'm not exactly a fashionista.  I like clothes and accessories as much as the next gal, but I often feel like styles are too young for me.  Or meant for someone ... thinner?  There is something inherently wearable about Gap clothes for me.

You should check out the  We ♥ Outfits  section of their site.  I use it to give me ideas for how I can take all my basics and combine them in new ways.

Now, if the weather would just co-operate.  It's the middle of April for crying out loud!

xo Meg

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. Although, lately, I have questioned quality? But, at least, I know I haven't spent a fortune. I buy JCrew at times and when my jeans rip after a year, I'm like I paid how much for these???

    ReplyDelete