Thursday, May 23, 2013

Farrow & Ball Bumblebee

I wonder if it's normal to be as obsessed with wallpaper as I am.  Not just any wallpaper, although I do really like so many.  I'm obsessed with Farrow & Ball's Bumblebee wallpaper. This is not a new thing, either.  I've loved it for such a long time. 





 I've never wallpapered anything or used wallpaper in our home.  I have, however, spent a ridiculous amount of time removing wallpaper from Elliott's Room and our Hallway.  That may explain why I've never wallpapered anything.  But I really, really want to use the Bumblebee on the ceiling of my master bedroom.  Like, really.  

Here are some of the colour combos I'm considering:









 I'm leaning towards the first one.

What do you think about this wallpaper?  Do you think it's weird that I'd want bees overhead?  Is this obsession unhealthy?  Any advice for a novice wallpaper-er contemplating the use of super-expensive wallpaper DIY style?

xo Meg

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking it would look amazing on the ceiling! I will say though that you can probably get that stamp and just DIY the ceiling at a quater of the cost of the wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That tile in the first pic isn't bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!,I love your writing very much! proportion we be in contact extra approximately your post on AOL? I require an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that is you! Looking ahead to peer you.
    sheet sets on sale

    ReplyDelete